Friday, November 2, 2007

Work

I know that I AM radiant light. However I cant help to wonders some days why I even bother going to work. These are the issues I am having.
1. I have no overtime anymore.
2. If I am on call on the weekend I am expected to flex off and make straight time for being on call.
3. Because I am flexing off so I dont have overtime, I am expected to work on the Sunday I am on call, making pointless phone calls or take personal or vacation time to get my hours. Or be short.
4. I am now expected to talk to people, and help them over the phone with stupid no brainer problems, and I cant even count it as productivity anymore, because it is not face to face.
5. I have to endure being told that I am not productive enough because half of my day in the office involves the phone calls in issue number 4.
6. I now have a stupid red siren light that I have to look at daily, so we can be excited about new orders. Yippi!!!!! Good thing I am not eptaleptic.

Now that I have bitched, I am going to go back to being radiant light. I don't understand why I am the only one in my office that thinks all of the things above is absurd. And because I am the only one that voices my opinion, that makes me the one with the bad attitude. So I could keep going on with my list, but I wont because it does me not a bit of damn good.

Am I crazy?????

2 comments:

Donna said...

nope...you're definitely not crazy. but you ARE radiant light!!! would you like for me to call some of your co-workers and/or bosses to remind them of this simple fact? : ) YOU ARE RADIANT LIGHT!!!!!

Kimmy said...

Radiant Light for sure! At least you don't work with a Weeble!