Saturday, October 20, 2007

holiday season

Today, we did the pumpkin patch. Lots of dirt, lots of animals, and lots of pumpkins. It was exciting. I must say that the pig races were the best. Anyway, the kids had a lot of fun, as well did I. First we are focused on Halloween, which is my favorite, then Thanksgiving, then before we know it Christmas is here. Way too fast I might add. I counted today and there is only 5 paydays until Christmas. I really want to be able to sit back and enjoy the holidays, but I can see with time flying it will be here and gone before we know it. I will be rushing around until the very last minute and then it will be over. Sad, Sad, Sad.

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

I am sooooo with you, I will never be ready but this year I am going to make an effort to enjoy all of it even when it is nuts!